Monday, May 22, 2006

I woke up this morning with a distinctly sort throat. The thing is, I seemed to spend most of the weekend shouting. I was part of the team running Fort Rocky, YFC's weekend residential for 11-14 year olds. It was a whole load of fun, not just for the kids but for the team too. Who cares if it rained non-stop for the whole weekend? There was climbing, a zip wire, loads of food and random games involving mexican secret agents, jam donuts and an inflatable fish. Where else could I get to dress up as a sumo wrestler and get 200 kids to execute a karate chop, while screaming 'ATTAAAAAA!!!!' (Possibly the most politically incorrect thing I've ever done, and almost certainly the reason for me feeling a little hoarse today.) We also saw a bunch of kids become Christians. Blinding weekend.

No comments: