Sunday, May 29, 2005

Recent updates

OK. Thanks to Elliott's sage advice, I've now transferred my mugshot to the sidebar. It was actually gallingly simple, once I found out how. I'm trying to work out whether I can be bothered to remove yesterday's post which included it.
I'm also ammassing a quite eclectic list of links. For the spiritual, check out Grace, a monthly alt worship gathering. For the spiritual bit slightly cynical, Ship of Fools will probably be right up your alley. The Barn (youth wing of FHCC) should also be worth a look. For the thinking footy fans, you'll most likely have already discovered When Saturday Comes anyway, but it's always worthy of a visit. And for the bored or downright puerile, Kontraband is a godsend. It certainly made my Friday afternoon bearable.

No comments: